Friday, May 05, 2006

life happens: Life happens

life happens: Life happens
So the job hunt continues. It is funny how when you are young, you need experience to get a job and when you are old, you are too inflexible to get a job. Computers are a young persons business. You can't adapt to the new programs. You have not been to school in the last 2 decades. Hmmmmm- Maybe it is the cloudy day, but this searching is discouraging. I guess the cane throws them off as well. The good news is, I get the best parking spaces. I never feel old unless I am looking for work. I don't want to be anyones substitute Mom. There was an ad in the jobs section for a Mom for 4 young men working in an office. It struck me as funny, when I imagined them actually wanting eye candy to run errands. Maybe I should apply.....

No comments:

Post a Comment