Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL

A happy Thanksgiving to all!!!! We still have snow on the ground..the stores are opening at midnight, and black Friday is upon us. All is calm and I'm doing all my shopping online to avoid the stores. I have been reading Anne La Mott's "Plan B, Further Thoughts on Faith". I admire her faith and talent so much. She makes it sound so easy, although, having read her other books, I know she has been through hell and come out the other side. I greatly admire anyone who has faith. It seems to be difficult for me, and I'm not sure why. I have been reading a lot about faith lately. "Eat,Pray,Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert is another book that made it sound so easy and wonderful. I long to feel that warmth and clarity. Maybe if I keep trying it will come. Maybe I am trying too hard. I wish I knew the secret. ( and no, I will NEVER read that book!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just added you to my weblog.
    You have a great site, going here.

    ReplyDelete