Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Salon

This week has been fairly uneventful, still not feeling up to par, and now The MAN is feeling sicky too. Had a bunch of little girls here for Granddaughters sleepover, but wisely hid in my room all evening, and let her Mom handle it. I will no even describe the aftermath....maybe a match and a can of gasoline might be the answer.

I am going to try and catch up on my reviews this week, I know I have said that before, but this time I mean it.....

I have gotten a lot of reading finished and am almost finished with "The Angel's Game". If I can stay semi healthy I will finish and add my 2 cents worth to the many reviews I have seen.

Also look for reviews on "American Lightning", "Wake up Dead", "You've been Warned", and "Dino Vicelli, Private Eye, in a World of Evils".

No comments:

Post a Comment