Thursday, February 18, 2010

Alphatudes

The alphabet of gratitude-26 solutions for Life's Little Challenges by Michele Wahlder is a lovely little reminder for everyday gratitude. An A to Z alphabet of little prayers and gentle reminders for all of us as we go through our busy days. Remember how grateful we all should be and seldom are, I enjoyed this book and will try to remember to be grateful every day.

Quotes about each gratitude word, begin each letter section, with a nice explanation of each, for example "acceptance", then a short prayer or affirmation follows.

There is an explanation on how to use the book , the action of gratitude, and choosing gratitude. I think the alphabetical style is a first for me, but I found it helpful, like looking up keywords.

Though small, this book is powerful in reminding us to open our eyes and appreciate what we have every day.

I received this book from Rebecca at Cadence Marketing Group. Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. The Alphatudes book launch was so busy that I'm just now getting a chance to respond to all the reviewers on the virtual book tour.

    Thank you so much for the review and recommendation of "Alphatudes: The Alphabet of Gratitude."

    I'll be posting a link to your review on the book website soon. http://alphatudes.com

    With gratitude,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete