Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do they still sell trusses?

I seem to have coughed and sneezed myself into a hernia...sigh. I have been feeling bad for so long, I had hoped it would all just go away. Now I get to go to the nice Doc who works for the crappy insurance company. They have messed up so much on my disability insurance, I hesitate to trust them with my hernia. (or whatever this thing is) At least it is a new year and the cafeteria plan is full for the year. At the rate we are falling apart, it won't last very long. My advice to you is................DON"T GET OLD!!

2 comments:

  1. ouch. I tend to get a sore and itchy back when I sneeze too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they do sell devices to hold the hernia in for women~! My daughter is pregnant and is developing a hernia so she picked one up. It looks just like a jock strap, only they put pretty lace on it~! Looks hysterical but she says it works!

    ReplyDelete