Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Sexy Fun


When we set out for the wilds of South Dakota, The Girl pressed some books on me, since I only have a few dozen books to read for review, and said I HAD to read these. Not one of my genres, I said I would give them a try.

OH BABY!! Sexy, exciting, supernatural, and funny, this group of books is terrific! Apparently there are many, many books, and I have to say, I can't wait to attack The Girls stash. (she has them all...smart girl)

Sherrilyn Kenyon has managed to engage this reader, with her mix of 2000 year old sons of the Gods, warriors, vampires, dark hunters, a family of gypsy witches, and oh so hot romance. My granddaughter is dying to read them, but she is not quite old enough......because the sex is HOT!!

I ran through these two in a couple of days, and am hungry for more. I need to curb my urges, and get on with my review books, but since I was on vacation, I figured, what the hell. If you love sexy romance and adventure, you need to give these a try. I know I will be reading many more!



1 comment:

  1. There's an award for you at http://ordinaryreader.blogspot.com
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete