Monday, May 23, 2011

Joemmama reads too much in her cozy bed

I am Joemmama and I am a compulsive reader. This is the support group, right?? I found the coffee urn and the cookies and I see all the folding chairs, so this must be the place!  I have been blogging since 2006, mostly about books with a little me thrown in for good measure. I usually read and blog from my bed, propped up on many soft pillows, with a steaming cup of coffee nearby. I am handicapped (plus recovering from the pox) and could not go to NYC for the real thing, so I am tickled pink to be able to participate from my cozy bed! I look forward to reading some new blogs as well as my old favorites. Thanks for stopping by! I have some great reviews coming up!!

10 comments:

  1. the title of your blog caught my attention (love it) and i had to come by and say hi. the blogging community is a sort of pseudo-self help group, isn't it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recovering from the pox? Eeks. Hope you're feeling a LOT better, now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great name for a blog. Sounds like there's a little party going on in this part of the blogosphere -- glad I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Joemmama! Best wishes for a fast recovery and I'm looking forward to your upcoming reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your recovery is coming along. Today is all icky and rainy; a good day to stay in and read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it....self help group. Sometimes I think we might need it. *L* Nice to see you're joining in this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you.

    Unless I'm ill or traveling (and don't have access to the internet), I post a review each and every day. Come learn more about me and my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice to "meet you" and happy to be able to provide a bit of BEA in your home! :o)

    On behalf of the Armchair BEA organizers thanks so much for participating! We really are so happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I'm Petty Witter and I'm also a compulsive reader .... and blogger. Hoping you are feeling better, I know shingles can take some getting over.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, nice to meet you! This is my first visit here, and I like the idea of blogging in bed. I read there...but don't have a laptop. Need to take care of that!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, and I hope you enjoy Love You More.

    ReplyDelete