Wednesday, October 07, 2015

So many books

I have been so lax with this blog. I am ashamed of myself. Every time I make up my mind to write more, I find a book to read and promptly forget all the promises I made to myself. Paperbacks, hard covers, downloads, all plotting against me to make me look bad.

Drama on the home front adds to my distraction.Problems with the granddaughter, health issues, and life getting in the way all contribute to my failed efforts. the blog is a mess...way behind and not pretty anymore. I have got to get with it. I have considered quitting and just walking away, but somehow I need the connection.

I am going to try and make some changes, both with the current state of this mess and in getting my reviews caught up....that is a years worth of work. (well maybe a few solid weeks)

keep your fingers crossed for me!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for share,i learn it first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, books are interesting, horizontal:
    what more can be sed about the earth? ...
    yet, those books can be an idol, taking
    your indelible soul away from the fact
    WE shall perish N gotta lotta answering to
    do to the ceaseless Jesus.

    Im weeerd.
    I know...
    yet, Im also
    going Upstairs
    which not2many peepow are anymoe, Curly.

    Make Your Choice -SAW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a testimony that I will tell everyone in the world. i have been married for 4 years and on the fifth year of my marriage, another woman had a spell to take my lover away from me and my husband left me and the kids and we have suffered for 2 years until i meant a post where this man Zuma Zuk have helped someone and i decided to give him a try to help me bring my love Husband home and believe me i just send my picture to him and that of my husband and after 48 hours as he have told me after doing everything he asked me to do, i saw a car drove into the house and behold it was my husband and he have come to me and the kids and that is why i am happy to make everyone of you in similar case to meet with this man and have your marriage fixed His email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com whatsapp him on this +15068001647..... thank so much Zuma Zuk.

    ReplyDelete