Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Wrong Place, Wrong Time

"Wrong Place, Wrong Time" by Andrea Kane was just an okay read. Maybe it was everything going on last week, but it was not as good as the last one of hers I read,"I'll be watching you". I got all excited when the first character mentioned was close to my age (what is it about old ladies that I like so much?) But she spent most of the book in hiding, and as a disembodied voice on the phone. There was horse racing, murder, romance and intrigue, but somehow it just didn't do it for me.

I started "The Secret Life of the Lonely Doll" by Jean Nathan today. It is a fascinating bio of Dare Wright, author of "The Lonely Doll" children's books. Her photos are disturbing, somehow, but it is very good, so far. Thanks to BYBEE at Naked Without Books!

Things here are better this week, although, I am still rather low. Tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment