Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Lilly Bennett Series

I have been on a jag of reading Marne Davis Kellogg's Lilly Bennett series. I got a load of books from Alibris and it had some of her out of print novels. Woo Hoo!! I love reading about women of a certain age, not skinny young things, kicking butts and taking names. Lilly Bennett is my girl....she is a former Chief of Detectives, moving home to a small Wyoming community, after scandal sends her packin' from California. She has loads of money thanks to her family businesses, and starts up a high tech security firm, in addition to taking on the job of US Marshal, for the tourist trap town of Bennett's Fort. Solving crimes, cracking wise, and falling in love are the things that keep me going in this 5 book series. Lilly.....I will miss you when I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment