Monday, December 22, 2008

Sort Of a Diagnosis


The Man is still sick and not seeming to be getting any better. It has been going on for a couple of months now, and the Dr. keeps saying they don't know and he will be feeling better in a couple of months. Oh and by the way, he had a heart attack somewhere along the way. We are going to do the angioplasty in January, but I keep watching him like he is going to keel over any second. I know this happens all the time, but it is so scary. I am afraid I will drive him insane! I am not encouraged by the lack of caring about the nerve pain he has been having, and the docs sure don't seem concerned, but for a man who is NEVER sick, he is frustrated and unhappy. I want to cancel Christmas and New Years and every other freaking day. I am at a loss, and not in good health myself, but right now, I only want to help him. Damn it!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope he feels better, soon, but also . . . get noisy. Sometimes doctors blow you off till you get in their face and say, "Do something." Mine blew me off about potassium problems (even after near-death -- he just expected me to rebound) until I handed him a list of continuing problems and dates of black-outs. Then, he got right on it.

    ReplyDelete