Monday, December 08, 2008

Who You Know-Theresa Alan

I should have known when one of the characters named her private parts, that this was not going to be my cup of tea. Not that I am a prude or anything, but it was entirely too cutesy for me. Maybe I am getting too old for chick lit. The cover said that it was set in Colorado and I love reading about things I recognize, so I thought I would like it. It seemed that the Colorado parts were just tossed in here and there to give it a little area recognition, and I did not care much for the story. Three women whining for 306 pages made for a long night. Work sucks, love life sucks, parents suck, maybe I drink too much.....imagine that? The best thing I can say is the pages were thick and easy to turn. Read another review if this is your thing, but I am over it. It's not who you know but what you write!


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment