Monday, August 10, 2009

Now What? 90 Days to a New Life Direction


Life coach Laura Berman Fortgang has written a terrific book on how to make a new Life Blueprint. Although I didn’t have the 90 days to do all of the exercises, I can see how they will work. I plan to share this with my 32 year old daughter who is making HUGE changes in her life right now.

Although,much of it seemed geared toward a young to middle aged audience, I think even a moldy oldie like myself will be able to use it to make some changes.

“Most limits are self imposed.” “Lessening the amount of room we give fear in our life.” “The past holds the clues to the future.”

These are remarkable insights and should be shared. The stories of change a terrific and encouraging. It will be interesting to see what happens after 90 days.

I do need a new Life Blueprint, but fear I am that old dog that cannot learn a new trick. (self imposed limit) I will be using the book and doing the work and I may even share my progress with you.

Everyone can use some coaching and this is a good, common sense guide to get motivated to change. Give it a try! Who knows what your new life will hold. (And don’t let the “yeah, buts” hold you back)

This book came from Caitlin Price at FSB Associates. Even though I told her I did not usually do self help books, she let me give it a try anyway. Thanks Caitlin!

No comments:

Post a Comment