Hour 21 was a killer.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Stretch by Neal Pollack, anything by S.M.Stirling
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Maybe a few more cheerleaders in the last hours
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
It was well organized and it was great having the challenges listed by hour
5. How many books did you read?
3 completed plus some pages
6. What were the names of the books you read?
Vacations from Hell- anthology of short scary stories 280 pages
Stretch-Neal Pollack 320 pages
The Force is Middling with this one-Diesel (Robert Kroese) 310 pages
100 pages of The Talented Miss Highsmith
75 pages of Off Season-Anne Rivers Siddons
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The Force is Middling with this one
8. Which did you enjoy least?
I didn't dislike any but the Highsmith Bio is slow going
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?I think I would like to try my third time...I might try cheering