Saturday, October 30, 2010

Just in time ....

With the spooky night just a few hours away, I felt it was time to catch up on a book that I read for the Read-a-thon.

"Vacations from Hell" is a book of short stories that is written for the YA audience, however, I enjoyed it a lot.
I brought me back to my youth when I poured over Tales of Terror, just to scare myself half to death.

Libba Bray, Cassandra Clare, Maureen Johnson, Sarah Mlynowski, and Claudia Gray have written fun , lightly scary stories, with vampires, curses, witches, and the like. If your luggage is lost, at least you won't die!

Funny, scary, creepy and dark, there is something for everyone in this book. I recommend it for your tweens/teens, since there is something about that age that seems to seek out the macabre.

Fast, light, and fun, this was a perfect read for an all nighter!

I bought and paid for this book at The Tattered Cover Bookstore!

No comments:

Post a Comment