Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ghostly Grey

grey 1 grey2 grey 3  grey5

Clea Simon has written a charming, cozy series, featuring Dulcie Schwartz, a Harvard, Doctoral candidate, who has the bad luck to find at least one dead person in each book. She is guided by her beloved cat Mr. Grey, who is unfortunately dead. Mr. Grey is not gone and certainly not forgotten.

When Dulcie is in trouble, Mr. Grey speaks to her, giving her cryptic messages, that help her stay alive as well as helping to solve the cases. Murders, apparent suicide, thefts of valuable books, and all sorts of trouble follow Dulcie as she works to finish her thesis, which haunts her dreams.

While she has gotten a rowdy kitten, she still relies on Mr. Grey to aid her. Little does she realize, the kitten and Mr. Grey are speaking to each other.

Add in a nutty Mother, who fashions herself a psychic, an absent boyfriend, and a crazy cast of characters, these books are nothing but fun.

If you are in the mood for a cozy mystery, with a cup of coffee, on a cold winter day, give these a try. You will not regret it!

I got these books from my local library!

blogger Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:26 AM

    Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to check it out.

    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my
    followers! Superb blog and amazing design.

    Take a look at my webpage: ways to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete