Friday, March 23, 2007

WOO HOO

The MAN is coming home tomorrow, and boy am I ready. Jack the dog has been going insane looking for him ever since he left, and since I do not speak Bichon, I can't explain it to him. Not that I did not miss him also, but at least I understand what Saturday night means. Sorry to say, I haven't gotten as much reading done as I had expected. I decided to empty my awful closet and that turned out to be a HUGE undertaking as well as a HUGE mistake. How can one person have so much crap?? I made the mistake of reading an article about organization, which said to take out everything and then only put back what you wanted to keep. What it did not say was what to do with all the stuff while you are sorting. And how can I have so many handbags?? YIKES!! The thing is I want to keep them all.....so maybe I can get rid of all the shoes??

No comments:

Post a Comment