Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gratitude

I was thinking about why I blog, and why I read blogs, and I came to the conclusion that I could not put my finger on the reason why. I started out by wanting to catalog my books and share what I felt about them with my friends and family, but it grew and grew into a bigger deal than I ever expected.

Through other bloggers I have found books that would never have hit my radar, and I am so grateful for that. I have "met" other book lovers like myself, who appreciate books and share their experiences. I have traveled all over the world with photos and books from other countries, and the bloggers who present these things, and places are so wonderful that I never had to stand in line for my luggage.

Through the publishers and publicists I work with, I have found new authors, and wonderful books. Thank you all!

I sometimes forget to say thank you, so here it is, to all of my blogging friends, authors and publishing professionals........Thank you so much for enriching my life!

5 comments:

  1. The feelings are mutual! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's good to remember just why we started doing something. I'm sure we all enjoy your company just as much as you enjoy ours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started my blog as a diary, and the community has been like a wonderful bonus. Thank you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am grateful for your blog! I'm glad that you have it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post. Very well said! Exactly my thoughts as well.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Great to meet you.

    :) Melissa

    ReplyDelete