Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Coffee and Fate-R. J. Erbacher

This is a book that is heartbreakingly beautiful, with unforgettable characters. R. J. Erbacher has written a haunting book, about two very different people, who connect in a very interesting way.

In this short read, you get so many emotions going that it leaves your head spinning.

Val is a college student, who can move things with her mind, Bud is an elderly man, who can see the future and can prevent things from happening (or not). When these two come together in a coffee shop, their fates are melded together. They become great friends, and together their future is set.

Should you mess with fate, just because you can? This is a recurring theme throughout the story.

I don't want to say too much, but this is a story you will not forget. I do have to tell you, dear readers, there is one little (?) thing that may cause squirmy discomfort, but believe me when I say, there is a good reason for it. The ending is just wrenching, I actually wept. But.....

I really liked this book!

I received this book from the author for review. Thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment