Sunday, January 02, 2011

2011

My New Year resolution is NO Resolutions! I will stay fat, drink to excess, keep smoking, and read as much as possible.

I have joined one challenge, since I am so into Steampunk right now it sounds right up my alley. It is my first challenge. I also am trying to curb my book lust. and judging by my luck this year will not be entering too many contests. I will be participating in my first virtual book tour this month, and have vowed to read from my own shelf for a bit. I guess that sounds like resolutions, but, I am making no promises.

I would like to post more often, and catch up on my reviews in these first weeks of 2011. I can only hope! Not resolve!

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year, and hope your year is wonderful and full of light and life!


No comments:

Post a Comment