Friday, January 16, 2015

New Year, New Computer!

Writing on my new laptop. Finally bit the bullet and got a new one over the weekend. I have missed writing. And reading every ones blogs. I have read a ton of books and need to clean up Life Happens, but I have time. Time is all I have these days it seems.

I am currently reading Charles de Lint ( Thanks to the boy for that), and the mystery and magic of his stories are amazing. I find myself reading slower so it doesn’t end. But then I have to know how it turns out. Reading can be a little schizophrenic, I think.

I also discovered  Estelle Ryan. She is a splendid writer. I read 5 of her books in a row and wow…..very impressive. More on her next time.

Just wanted to let everyone know I was alive and well for now…..

 

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy the new laptop! I'm due for one myself at the end of next year when I get my bonus at work, and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete